New forum available to discuss trip to Scotland

Private forum for discussions pertaining to the Worlds (visible only to people part of the Scotland group).
skyhawk
Advanced Member

New forum available to discuss trip to Scotland

Post by skyhawk »

As per Hylton and Lori's request I have created a forum for any discussions or info about the trip to Scotland. This forum and any thread created in it will only be visible to people going to Scotland (and Bonnie).

For reference, people having access to this forum include:

Austin
Bill
Bonnie
Camille & Stephanie
Carrie & Garrett
Colby & Nina
Doug
Hylton
Jake
Ken
Lori
Matt
Melissa
Sean
Philip

Let me know if I missed anybody.

Camille
Last edited by skyhawk on Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cruickies
Advanced Member

Re: New forum available to discuss trip to Scotland

Post by cruickies »

Thanks Camile!

The reason for this was I asked Lori a question last weekend about payment. I can't afford to pay the whole amount right now, but would like to pay in installments. Lori said that was fine but to coordinate with Bonnie. I am sure I am not alone in this, so folks, when you can, pay up and don't spend it on beer! Hahahahahaha

#goingtoscotlandiam
Last edited by cruickies on Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
lwaters
Advanced Member

Post by lwaters »

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Everyone signed off on the amount they would contribute toward their trip - $1000 for most of us, a little less for those who are not staying the entire time in the dorm. Many of you have purchased your own plane tickets and need to be reimbursed for the difference.
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">I'll post everyone's agreed price so Bonnie knows what to expect. If you are owed money, bring Bonnie the receipt so she has documentation and can write you a check. If you are paying in installments, you can keep track of it here or through a spreadsheet that my daughter helped me make. I am sending it to Bonnie and Camille - hopefully it will show up here eventually.
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Scotland Trip Payment Spreadsheet
Last edited by lwaters on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ninasloan

Post by ninasloan »

Nice spreadsheet, Lori!